Tuesday 12 February 2013

PHOTOS: New Video of Melanie Fiona; Wrong Side of a Love Song




How did I become the wrong side of a love song?
Resurrecting some of that “Love Jones” vibe, Larenz Tate directs Melanie Fiona’s latest video for her heartbreaking, soulful single, “Wrong Side of Love.” The oh-so-fine Omari Hardwick acts as Melanie’s man in the split screen video which shows them as the happy lovey dovey couple on the left and the couple who have found themselves on the wrong side of love on the right.
Meanwhile, Melanie is singing her heart out about wanting her man back after the relationship has faded to black.
Baby, I’m a mess
Out of every piece and part of me
You were always the best
But instead I was leaving you here alone
But I didn’t mean it,
No, I didn’t mean it
Now I’m begging, baby, come home
Watch Melanie and Omari in “Wrong Side Of A Love Song”  below:

No comments:

Post a Comment